About the Summit
The Securitisation Summit is an annual coming together of stakeholders in structured finance industry in India, which has nowmoved on to its sixth year.
The claim to achievement of the Summit is that not only do we end up discussing matters, we pick points for advocacy and we takethe same up with the relevant regulators , policy-makers or other concerned persons, so as to resolve/achieve what is desired. The resolution of the distribution tax issue, withholding taxes on payment to SPVs as well as permission to FIIs for investing insecuritisation transactions were picked up during previous summits, and we achieved effective results.
As a result, today, the securitisation market in India is drastically from what it was. With tax inefficiencies removed, and foreign investors allowed to invest in securitisation transactions, the market today is poised for a big take off, and in particular,toemerge beyond priority sector lending.
This years’ summit is the first one after these remarkable changes. There is wide-spread investor and issuer interest currently,and whole lot of global investors are also optimistically looking at the Indian market.
There is a also a strong possibility of a market for securitisation of non-performing loans, as the scenario gets completely metamorphosed post the introduction of the Bankruptcy Code.
Thus, there are new asset classes, and there are new structures. Covered bonds and CLOs are also looking distinctilydiscernible .
We invite you all to come and be a part of this wholly changed scenario of structured finance in the country. You ,may hope to meet the who’s-who of the stakeholders in the Indian structured finance.
Detailed Agenda can be viewed here
- For details write to:
- Kirti Sharma – firstname.lastname@example.org | 033 2281 7715/3742 | 033 4001 0157
- Deepa Devi –email@example.com| 022 2261 4021/ 022 3044 7498
- Diksha Kataria–firstname.lastname@example.org| 022 2261 4021/ 022 3044 7498
- Niddhi Parmar–email@example.com| 022 2261 4021/ 022 3044 7498
- Dheeraj Sharma –firstname.lastname@example.org| 011-65515340/ 011-41315340
- Alternatively, please drop us an email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org