Articles on FinTech Startups
Our highly motivated staff and research associates write articles/presentations on our areas of professional interest to us. To encourage creativity, we have regular internal training sessions where we brain-storm selected topics. The articles below are meant for academic discussion and are not professional advice on any of the matters mentioned below. In addition, the articles express the view of the respective author.
This website is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation and the contents of the website should not be construed as legal advice. The reader should not consider this information to be an invitation for professional work or retainer-ship. Further, transmission, receipt or use of this website does not constitute or create any client- consultant relationship. No recipients of content from this website should act, or refrain from acting, based upon any or all of the contents of this site.
- Role of Professionals in Startups, by Nidhi Bothra,7th May, 2016
- RBI’s Consultation Paper on P2P lending: What is the moot point?, by Nidhi Bothra, 28th April,2016
- Coming soon RBI concept paper on P2P, by Kanishka Jain, 07th April, 2016
- The flames of 7.6 billion P2P scam, by Kanishka Jain, 09th March, 2016
- A presentation on P2P Lending, by Vinod Kothari, 19th January, 2016
- How safe is Peer to Peer Lending in India?, by Sadik Khan (Guest Post), 31st December, 2015
- A presentation on crowd funding, by Ameet Roy, 28th December, 2015
- Lending Club: Leading the P2P Market Place, by Nidhi Bothra & Kanishka Jain, 26th December, 2015
- RBI mulls over peer to peer lending; may publish a discussion paper, by Nidhi Bothra, 26th December, 2015
- Peer to Peer Lending: Business Models, by Ameet Roy, 23rd November,2015
- Peer to peer lending - the new age thing, by Nidhi Bothra and Shruti Agarwal, 26th September, 2015