Associate Company Secretary, B.Com (Hons.)
ARTICLES & PUBLICATIONS
Have been quoted by the Economic Times and Financial Express-
Have authored several articles and journals on various subjects of interest in the field of finance, corporate laws, NBFC and banking regulations, etc-
· Inclusion of assets taken on lease in the liquidation estate of the lessee
· RBI’s IT framework for NBFCs lacks clarity- published in moneylife
· Extension of FPC on lending through digital platforms
· HFC Regulations Harmonised with NBFC Regime
· Special liquidity facility for mutual funds
· Moratorium on asset classification of past due accounts
· Legal Implications of Business Transfer Agreement- published in ipleaders
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
She has more than four years of experience in the financial sector, particularly advisory and consultancy to NBFCs and HFCs. She is dealing with clients ranging from old and established NBFCs such as SREI, Magma, Fullerton and Tata Capital to new-age NBFCs such as LendingKart, CapitalFloat, Udaan, SlicePay, Moneyview and Branch. Additionally, her work domain includes FinTech Regulations, Payment Systems, drafting of legal documents for financial transactions.
Faculty at educational courses and seminars organised by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and other professional institutes on several topics relating to soft skills, NBFCs, Corporate Laws etc.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org