- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- MS (Finance)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
ARTICLES & PUBLICATIONS
- RBI Guidelines on Private Placement of Debentures by NBFCs – Co-authored with Ms. Nidhi Ladha. Published in indiacorplaw.blogspot.in
- SEBI implements Kotak Committee recommendations in phases- CPT Taxmann , Volume 41 Issue 14. Click here to view.
- Cross Border mergers will soon be a reality – CPT Taxman, Volume 41 Issue 15. Click here to view.
- Decoding FEMA regulations on FDI– Selected for EIRC newsletter April issue. Can be viewed at https://www.icsi.edu/Portals/69/ICSIEIRC%20Newsletter/ICSI%20EIRC%20Newsletter%20April%202018%20Issue.pdf
- MCA notifies 23 sections of C(A) A, 2017– Published on Taxmann website & CPT Volume 42, Issue 3, May 19 to May 25. click here to view
- Actionable on enforcement of 23 sections published on http://www.taxguru.in/, can be viewed at https://taxguru.in/company-law/actionables-arising-notification-28-sections-mca.html
- SEBI strengthens CG norms, amends LODR published on Taxmann website & SCL Volume 147 Issue 3, May 21-May 27, 2017 can be viewed at https://corporatelaws.taxmann.com/topstories/105010000000015497/sebi-strengthens-cg-norms-amends-lodr-regulations-to-implements-kotak-committee-recommendations.aspx
- Actionable on LODR Amendment Regulations published on http://www.taxguru.in/, can be viewed at https://taxguru.in/sebi/actionables-lodr-amendment-regulations-2018.html
- Company’s ‘Naamkaran’ process simplified. Really? published on http://www.moneylife.in/ can be viewed at https://www.moneylife.in/article/companyrsquos-lsquonaamkaranrsquo-process-simplified-really/54101.html
- MCA reduces threhold limit for determining SBO published on Taxmann website and CPT
- SEBI strengthens CG Norms: Amends LODR Regulations published on SCL Taxmann Volume 147 Issue 5, June 4 – June 10, 2018
- FAQs on SBO published on Taxmann website and CPT
- SBO Rules in contradiction to Section 90 published on http://www.moneylife.in/ can be viewed at https://www.moneylife.in/article/beneficial-owner-rules-contradict-section-90-need-urgent-amendment/54496.html
- Entities to report total foreign investment to RBI published on http://www.taxguru.in/ can be viewed at https://taxguru.in/rbi/entities-report-total-foreign-investments-rbi.html
- SBO Rules dilute the intent of Section 90 . Click here to view the article
- Domestic MF not an investment vehicle under FEMA TISPRO Regulations
- Revised stringent framework for private placement gets notified. Click here to view
- Physical to demat: a move from opacity to transparency, can be viewed at http://vinodkothari.com/blog/physical-to-demat-a-move-from-opacity-to-transparency/
- SEBI amends LODR for listing of SRs. click here to view the article.
- Implementation issues in mandatory demat in case of WOS published on http://www.moneylife.in/ can be viewed at https://www.moneylife.in/article/implementation-issues-of-compulsory-demat-for-wholly-owned-subsidiaries/55381.html
- Ambiguity in disclosure requirement of details of promoter group published on Taxmann, CPT can be viewed here
- RBI consolidates borrowing and lending regulations.Click here to view the article.
- Identification of SBO in case of GDR published on http://www.moneylife.in/ can be viewed at https://www.moneylife.in/article/what-are-the-practical-difficulties-in-identifying-sbos-for-gdrs/56402.html
- Guide to disclosure of SBO to SEBI , click here to view the article
- Guide to identification of SBO of your Company published on Taxmann
- Ordinance bans unregulated deposits published on http://www.moneylife.in/ can be viewed at https://www.moneylife.in/article/a-nip-in-the-bud-ordinance-bans-unregulated-deposits/56428.html
- President promulgates Ordinance to pin down unregulated deposit schemes, click here to view the article.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate Laws
- Secretarial Audit
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org