As trainers on specialized financial subjects such as affordable housing finance, housing microfinance, securitisation, mortgage lending, derivatives, credit-derivatives, structured finance, leasing, asset-backed financing, secured lending and microfinance, we have almost an immaculate position and reputation.
- We have conducted training courses in ALL the continents of the world.
- We have conducted training courses in most of the world’s leading financial centers. The list includes New York, Washington, London, Milan, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Jakarta, Cairo, Amman, Istanbul, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, Colombo, Colombia, Dhaka, etc.
- We have conducted training courses for diverse groups, from a group of investors in Sydney, to a rating agency in Kuala Lumpur, to a group of lawyers in Mumbai, to a group of quants in New York, to insurance professionals in Milan, to a multilateral investing bank in Luxembourg.
- In most cases, our trainings have been rated “excellent”.
- We conduct a 7 days residential training course in Kolkata, India. We do several runs of this every year – we have completed 10 runs already. This training course attracts participants from all over the world.
Our training courses on Credit Derivative covers: Exotic credit derivatives, investing in credit-linked notes, covering an array of issues like types, economics, strategic issues, legal, tax and accounting issues, capital rules and economic capital, pricing of credit derivatives etc. Similar to Securitisation Master Class, we also organize Credit-derivatives Master Class.
- We have had a yearlong continuing project-related training assignment with Royal Bank of Scotland’s India Development Center. This requires us to study their credit derivatives trading/risk management systems, and build a training package around the same.
- We have advised on several occasions on valuation of derivatives transactions done by entities.
- We have advised on legality of certain foreign exchange derivatives transactions entered into by a company with a bank – from the viewpoint of whether the transaction was conducted as a hedge.
To know about our upcoming and past workshops, click here.